Thursday, December 23, 2010

I heart Sam's

I remember 7 years ago, strolling the aisles of Sam’s Club with my with Jason and my baby boy, thinking that Sam’s Club is nice, but not worth the money. Formula and Diapers weren’t cheaper even if bought in bulk. What is the point?

I now have three, okay four hungry boys to feed. Oh my, how times have changed.

We all went there tonight and sadly got a little too excited about the trip. Deals, deals, deals!

Being the bargain shopper that I have become, I have a plan. I will jot down prices of things like cereal, snacks, toilet paper, paper towels, etc. and the weights and get down to crunching the numbers, comparing Sam’s bulk prices to “regular” sizes. The deals will graduate to my new “Sam’s List”

What makes it even better is that I managed to get a membership for free. Sweeeet!

Plus who doesn’t love the free samples? My boys sure did. Cheesecake bite? Sure. Granola Bar? Don’t mind if I do.

For fellow Sam’s Club members: What do you buy there? How often do you go? Do you compare prices and know that you are getting a good deal? Some of the stuff didn’t seem like it would be.

Yes, this may seem like a boring, random blog subject to some of you. But exciting for me, and it’s my blog, so there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment