Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Busy Life, Busy Wife

I have no idea what happened since the last time I posted, what we did specifically, where my time is gone. All I know is that it is definitely gone. And that is the part I have a hard time with, and I always have. They grow up so fast. One day I was just laying in bed thinking to myself, "How is Dylan 5?!" I can hardly remember him (or Tyson) being a baby, and that almost brings me to tears. Being a mom of three young boys is much busier than I ever anticipated but more joyful too. Children are a gift from God and He has definitely blessed me with 3 amazing boys. People always ask me if I am going to "try for a girl". I understand where this comment comes from and this may annoy you, but I am truly one of those people that didn't care what the gender was. In fact, I can even go far enough to say that I am so happy to be a mom of all boys. God knows what is best for us and has his plan, for his reason. I love that I can have a peace about that.


No comments:

Post a Comment